Saturday 21 July 2018

Famous Butterworth Curry Prawns @ Bee See Heong Restaurant


Bee See Heong Restaurant

One famous old school restaurant in Butterworth, Bee See Heong  is a very well know for its Prawns Curry, I have hear many people talking of this place on and off line, however I could not find this restaurant, no matter how many times I drove up and down this short street.  It’s so well hidden, until a friend told me that the restaurant is actual in a Cle de sac / a spur off the Main Road Jalan Kampong Banggali facing some Tennis Court, and Behind Ambassador Kopi Tiam.   

My Friend who is a regular there gave me some tips,
1.       The order taker is not rude, that is just his way of order taking     
2.       They have a “Limited” Menu 
3.       Go early 


The Restaurant. 


So we drop by early one evening, just two of us, and duly was guided to ordered the following items, Of course the Curry Prawns, Deep Fried Chicken, Kai Lan, Rice and Chinese Tea. 

As we were early @ 6.30pm, we got serve very fast with the food, which I believe was precook (to increase service speed) while we were there, the restaurant started to fill up, most patrons ordering about the same items as we did. 

My comments, which may not be the same as yours, we had a “Not bad, decent meal” for around RM40. See picture for portion size).


So now I can finally after 4 years say I have been here and done that.  😊   at this Home Cooking Style Restaurant,   Location Map Below, with GPS coordinates to assists.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

You are responsible for your own comments, as such please comment responsibly. tq - No advertisements etc will be entertain