Thursday 9 May 2019

Superb Koey Teow Th'ng


Superb Koey Teow Thng @ Sri Bandar Market (Heng Choon Thean)

I usually don’t have Koey Teow Thng early in the morning,  need some thing spicy and hot to wake me up. 

It was one of those days where all my regular makan stalls at the Market were not open, or have not open yet, its  6.15am …   this Koey Teow Thng stall was the only thing open that was not 100% carbo.  So hubson choice.   (there were a few economy noodles shop already open) 




Verdict:  Superb, One of the best I ever had, soup was delicious, and I do think they use the Ipoh Hor fun which is imported in daily.  Definitely will be back for more.

Location :  Refer to my Sri Bandar Post for Map,  Here.  Stall is close to the “Back” near road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are responsible for your own comments, as such please comment responsibly. tq - No advertisements etc will be entertain