Thursday 6 July 2017

Baked Pork Buns @ Yang Way Kopi Tiam, Lebuh Kurau 3, Chai Leng Park, Prai.

For more information of Butterworth Town Food click here

While somebody recommended to me Yang Way Kopi Tiam Char Koey Teow,  This person also neglected to inform me that the food at Yang Way in general are quite outstanding for the area.


after many many attempts, ( i either arrive too early or too late for the char koey teow,)  I was finally in the area for a early lunch and manage to have the Char Koey Teow

Yang Way is a Kopi Tiam that is open for Breakfast and Lunch closing around 3pm.  I have eaten here a few time and have since found out what recommended here.

Firstly the Char Koey Teow Stall,  -  Just Not My cup of tea, Back to the search,  Nothing wrong with it, just they do it their style, and the combination of factors.     :(

The Surprising Find here is the Baked Pork Buns, with stuffing of Char Siew & baked to perfection right at the Kopi Tiam,  Yes they operate as a hacker stall with a big oven.  They also have other pastries available, however i notice that almost every one had the bake buns.  

Update :  this item is Famous in Seremban, and is know as siew pau,  been informed that this stall has been around for 20 years and the siew pau is imported from Seremban.  

this stall is right in front new to the Duck Mee Sua Stall, which is another stall that comes highly recommended.  Now this is not one of my favorite dish, so I will get down to order this item one of this days some time in the future.    

Curry Mee, is another item to order here,  this stall is located right at the back  I had this a couple of times when i drop by hunting for CKT.

Roast Meat Rice - Overall it is not too bad, just that it clash with my taste buds,  definitely not my cup of tea


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are responsible for your own comments, as such please comment responsibly. tq - No advertisements etc will be entertain