Wednesday 26 July 2017

Upgrading my Computer, Back to a Laptop

Upgrading my Computer, Back to a Laptop    

Why. People are not purchasing laptop already. 

Connectivity problems, is the reason, I feel a laptop is better for my needs, While my old detachable serve adequately for me, being light weight, at times it hiccups, disconnecting from the keyboard / HDD portion requiring me to detach and reattach, its one usb port no longer functions, if power on button needs fiddling until I leave my device on sleep mode all the time.      

So Its back to a big bulky laptop, with a big power brick.  Why they don’t have budget 12-13in screen laptops?  And this time I intend to bum up the CPU to i3

Which Model?

After shopping around Big chains and standalone, it looks like I am going to purchase a HP 14-bs033tx, HP is now ever where in the shop, it’s a basic model, with basic cpu (i3 6006) , and has a basic graphic card (AMD Redeon TM520), HDD 500GB, 14 in Screen (1366x768), 2 Usb port 2.0 1 Usb 3.0, Full Size Key Board, 1 HDMI, 1 VGA, 1RJ-45, weight in at 1.9kg       


Most shops is pushing this at RM1799, with some selling at RM1899, Hello Even HP own web is selling at TM1799, however only 2 places have CC installment plans.  Looking up a review on this model is impossible, no reviews at all, so i will be buying blind   

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are responsible for your own comments, as such please comment responsibly. tq - No advertisements etc will be entertain